Monday, 13 March 2017

And now something totally mind blowing.
#philips Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Deep clean edition  #soniCare

It's best brush I've chance to try. I don't know how my live was without sonicare
.
"The ultimate statement, our most stylish toothbrush ever in a pearlescent finish.
Diamond Clean is the most advanced Sonicare toothbrush ever.
Visibly whiter teeth in just one week.
Removes 100% more plaque in hard-to-reach areas than a manual toothbrush.
Sleek, stylish design featuring innovative glass charging cup and USB charging travel case.
New advanced diamond-shaped brush head for supreme cleaning and whitening.
Optimal cleaning between teeth and along the gum line - improved gum health in just 2 weeks.
5 brushing modes, clean, sensitive, gum care, white and polish."
Once fully charged brush is able to work 3 weeks- I brush twice a day.
If you wanna have healthy gum this brush is for you!

A+ !

What's in the box?
1 x Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean.
1 x Diamond Clean standard brush head.
1 x Glass charger.
1 x Travel case.
1 x USB Travel charger



Read more at http://www.boots.com/philips-sonicare-diamondclean-rose-gold-hx9311-04-rechargeable-electric-toothbrush-10216319#M6HZrE7MLkGP5o3a.99

No comments:

Post a Comment