Friday, 17 March 2017

Multi cooker REDMOND RMC-M4502E (White)
A multifunctional program called MULTICOOK - capable of cooking any meal of your choice
KEEP WARM and TIME DELAY functions. Came with 120 Recipes Cookbook.
You can cook whatever you want- this is what manufacturer says, in instruction we can find options like:
-
MULTICOOK
- STEAM VEGETABLES
- STEAM MEAT
- STEAM FISH
- FRY VEGETABLES
- FRY MEAT
- FRY FISH
- STEW VEGETABLES
- STEW MEAT
- STEW FISH
- COOK
- QUICK COOK
- PASTA
- PORRIDGE
- SOUP
- BAKE
KEEP WARM function
To be really honest I just use steamer because a few times I was trying to make chips - deep fry option but IT TAKES AGES so I prefer to use normal fry pen.
Cleaning process is very easy but I got problem with "clean" places where warm process is happening.  It's becoming brown for unknown reason as no liquid touch it or any food either.

I have tried to ask manufacturer on fb messenger but I have no reply.
I think is ok machine for the price which is now in offer 50% off but I will not pay a full price for it.
Food is really tasty steaming process doesn't take long.

I would give B

https://multicooker.com/uk/m/catalog/multicookers/multi-cooker-redmond-rmc-m4502e-white/

No comments:

Post a Comment