Thursday, 23 March 2017

Today I got something superb.


I had opportunity to try products from @saal.digital.uk
http://www.saal-digital.co.uk/
They gave me 50£ to create my own photo mount. I have choosen  PVC foamboard 60 x 80, Thickness: 5 mm,
I am very impressed with the product.
The photo is very clear and good quality.
For this price I wasn't expecting such a big and good looking piece! All colours are just fabulous and you can see every details on the photo.
Delivery was very fast less then a week and it came from Germany. I hade full tracking history all the time.
It was very easy to install wall mount ad this material was easy to use screws.
I was shocked how good and secure was the picture packed. It took my 10 minuted to unpacked it but that's great as nothing happend to photo while travelling from Germany.
I can surely recommended #saaldigitaluk
Have a look how wonderful is their work!

No comments:

Post a Comment